South Africa & French Riviera: Summer 2020 Trip of a Lifetime
June 28-July 21. 2020
For current 10th and 11th graders. Optional week at Camp Seneca Lake upon return.
Under the direction of Rabbi Sholom Jensen, who has run our China/Thailand trip and an adult trip to South Africa.
Counselor staff: TBD
Please call or e mail for pricing:
email@example.com | 718-261-2267
This trip will be on a first come, first serve
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe: On the Zambezi River where Zimbabwe and Zambia meet, and is twice the height of Niagara Falls. Boat ride, walking tour of the falls, and fascinating history.
- Chobe National Park, Botswana: Cruise on Chobe River and see crocodiles, hippos, birds, lions, buffalo, and plains animals.
- Cape Town, South Africa: Table mountain by cable car, hiking, Cape of Good Hope where Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet, penguins on Boulders Beach, Jewish museum, Robben Island, V&A Waterfront
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve KwaZulu Natal’s largest Big 5 Game Reserve.
- Durban, South Africa Stay in Umhlanga Rocks area. Marine park, hiking, fun park, nature reserve, bike riding, crocodile farm, steam train ride, paintball course, go karting.
- ·Cote d’Azur, France In and around Nice: hiking, zip line, bike riding, lake activities, rollerblade on the promenade, sailing, water park, Luna Village theme park